[AMRadio] off topic question

TChesek at Epix.Net tchesek at epix.net
Sun Oct 29 09:59:42 EST 2006

I acquired an older Toshiba laptop that I want to use with my heathkit HW-100 or DX-100 as a morse code reader and would like to load Windows95 since the laptop will not support any later version. My problem is that I have the floppy disk installation set for Windows95 but somewhere along the way me or my sons misplaced/lost disks 1 and 2 of this set. Can anyone provide me with copies of those two diskettes?

Thanks in advance & 73,

Tom K3TVC

p.s.-I also have the Windows95 software on CD but this laptop has no provision to connect a CD so that is out of the question.