[AMRadio] TR Switch

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Oct 30 12:49:52 EST 2006

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the inside of the Johnson TR
Switch  250-39?  I have one I bought a while back that has been modified
with a different power transformer (among other things!) and I don't
have any idea what the old one looked like.  The one they used is a half
wave isolation transformer and the schematic calls for a full wave
transformer, but I don't know what voltage.  I would sure appreciate any
actual pictures of the inside top and bottom.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ