[AMRadio] TR Switch

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Oct 30 13:51:31 EST 2006

If I remember correctly, there is a chart on the back side of the
instruction sheet, just above the schematic, that provides the voltage
information (AC and DC) that you need. As long as the physical
replacement fits into the cabinet with "close enough" voltages, that
would be the most important consideration.

Pete, wa2cwa