[AMRadio] Re: GB> Massillon Ohio Hamfest Report

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 19:41:13 EST 2006

Hey Don, I can beat you - I drove all the way from Madison, Wisconsin to the
Massillon hamfest.  I got started in ham radio 30 years ago in that town, and
have always enjoyed that hamfest.  This time I was driving my mom back to her
house, so it was just coincidence that I was there yesterday.

My old friends and I especially enjoyed the auction this time.  For those
that were there I was "the guy in the blue shirt" that was periodically causing
trouble by waving a rubber monkey to bid.

Steve, WD8DAS