[AMRadio] 220 volt AC Power Question

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Mon Oct 30 21:13:14 EST 2006

Hi Said Jim,  I meant John..

Another advantage,  in tracing down excessive noise on 40 M with a
ham buddy in Maine this summer I found several cases of neutrals and
grounds tied together (at locations besides the main panel)
throughout the house and shack.  Clearing those (and some other
stuff) reduced ambient noise from S7-9 to S3 on his 40M rotating dipole.

Larry