[AMRadio] Question for K4KYV

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 13:07:47 EDT 2006

Don,

A month or so back, I sent you a screen shot of your audio spectrum
because I was so impressed about how well your brick wall filter cut
off the high end just right.  I wonder if you could describe the
circuit you use to obtain the level of accuracy you have on the cutoff
freqs to the list?  I have discussed this with some others, and told
them about your system, however I didn't know exactly how you are
doing it.

Tnx,
Brian / w5ami