[AMRadio] Question for K4KYV

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Sep 3 22:57:15 EDT 2006

I am not Don, but since he hasn't answered, I remember he found a filter at
some surplus place in the Washington, D.C area back several years ago. Seems
like the cutoff was 3400 Hz on the nose. Not a very expensive part then, but
IIRC fron his post of this last year, there are unobtainum now.
                                                         Joe W4AAB