[AMRadio] BTA-1R

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 6 21:39:03 EDT 2006

For your info:  These guys have BTA1R1's.

KC8OPP  Roger P Stein, 4536 Fairground Rd., Celina OH 45822.
email: kc8opp at yahoo.com    website:  http://photos.yahoo.com/kc8opp
check his listing at QRZ for a picture.

KJ8CQ STEVEN W DEWEY, 1581 FORCE,  ATTICA MI 48412
email: dewey at qix.net

N2BC.  WILLIAM D COLEMAN, JR, 513 RIDGE RD, VESTAL NY 13850
email:  n2bc at stny.rr.com
N2BC rebuilt his into a smaller 19' rack, and mutibanded it.  I saw a
picture of the rebuild. It was installed in a 5-foot rack! with band switch,
and vac variables, etc.   Beautiful job. He even reinstalled the ID plate
and large RCA
logo on the front. Looked very professional.   I understand he eventually
sold it.

These guys are regulars on the AMFONE.NET forum.
http://www.amfone.net/Amforum/index.php

That's it for now.

73,

Ed, VA3ES

ROBERT RICKARDS wrote:

JUST GOT AN RCA BTA-1R.  AM LOOKING FOR SITES WITH INFO RE 160 AND 80
CONVERSIONS.  ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  THANKS  WA3GGM