[AMRadio] BC-610-E

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Sep 13 12:25:59 EDT 2006

Thanks Jim...  I have tried two times to get a Johnson TR switch on the
auction block, but both times they got completely out of reason on
price, I thought.  I'll keep looking as I agree, that would be a great
solution!  I had to pull the RF section off the "E" model to replace an
over looked paper cap that was leaking gook, so it will afford me a
chance to double check all the wiring to the original antenna shorting
relay that has been removed.  The present Dow Key is connected to that
location and should work from there, but something is amiss.  As you
mentioned, I want to be sure I get the right thing keyed first,
especially with the 390 I'm using with it.

By the way, I am looking for a round (old style) AC (0 - 150) volt panel
meter.  It needs to be round and mount into a 3" diameter hole with 2 at
the bottom and one at the top mounting screws configuration.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ