[AMRadio] BC-610-E

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 12:42:08 EDT 2006

Hi Rick,

Try Frank, W4FRL.    quailrun at preferred.com    423-727-0333  He had a Johnson
switch at Shelby and I don't believe he sold it. I believe he was asking
$70.00 for it, but he likes to trade.

Be aware that all those electronic switches are TVI generators of the highest
order. My KW amps are completely clean using standard Dow Key relays, but
then I tried a B & W and Johnson switch, I ran into all kinds of problems. I got
into a cable driven TV set and all kinds of audio stuff. I subsequently sold
both switches.

Back in my early days, I tried a Dow Key electronic switch and wiped out one
whole end of town. I think that one is still around here somewhere, but I
haven't seen it in years. It was connector mounted and got its operating voltage
from the receiver.

73,

John,  W4AWM