[AMRadio] Meter help

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Sep 14 11:40:32 EDT 2006

It seems a while back there was a thread dealing with the repair of
panel meters.  Well, I have one that is in need.  It's a Triplett Model
331, 0 - 150 VAC.  It sticks when I turn the face down slightly.  Other
than that it works beautifully.  When vertical all is well and when the
face is leaned toward the back it works fine.  I've cleaned it as well
as I dare by blowing it out gently. Needless to say, something is
hanging or binding or something.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ