[AMRadio] Re: Need ID Help for 1930's Transmitter

Don Merz don at thedjbrothers.com
Thu Sep 14 17:01:06 EDT 2006

250TH would be my first choice...except that I already
have two homebrew rigs that use that tube in the
final--one single-ended and one push-pull. I'd  prefer
a little variety, so something I'm not already running
would be nice, though maybe not possible.

I do like the looks of the bottle-style tubes--203,
810, the Amperex versions--those are mean looking
tubes.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT