[AMRadio] Vintage recordings and preservation

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 18 10:20:07 EDT 2006

Circut City carries a record player with a USB output port and software to
burn a CD in your computer.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.203 Mhz