[AMRadio] You can't always trust those free online translators

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:06:56 EDT 2006

Sometimes those translators don't work out exactly as you would think.
Let's try a little experiment.

1.  Open the following page:

http://translation2.paralink.com/

2.  Choose "English-Russian translation" and paste the following text into
the appropriate field:

      I think we should use CW and the time for best propagation would be
1145 GMT.

Press the "Translate" button to get the result.

3. Now copy the Russian translation of  the text.

4. Select "Russian-English translation".  Paste the Russian text into the
appropriate field.  Press the "Translate" button to get the result when your
translation is converted back into English.

:-)   Don k4kyv

http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/