[AMRadio] VHS Video of AM Operators Coming To DVD

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Wed Sep 20 12:23:19 EDT 2006

Good Day All,

John (KB6SCO) has kindly offered his services in transposing the VHS tape
contents onto a DVD for me...

If any of you fellows are interested, besides just seeing the AM
"personalities" who appear on this 2 hour video tour, you'll also have
opportunity to view some real, honest-to-goodness, glow-in-the-dark AM boat
anchor classics all lit up & in action in the different shacks. There are
some interesting shots of different QTHs housing AM'ers & their treasures,
too, as well some neat antenna set-ups.

I have yet to snail-mail the VHS tape to John, but I hope to have it in the
system by week's end. Meanwhile, you might wish to contact him directly re.
whatever it is he might need from you to reserve/secure your copy of the
completed DVD. His e-mail address is jp115 at panix.com

I think you'll find the video to be quite worthwhile. I still find it hard
to believe that it's already in excess of 13 years old...!

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ