[AMRadio] Re: capacitors

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:57:21 EDT 2006

Rick,

For all my coupling caps, I order the Sprauge orange drops from Mouser
Electronics.  They ship fast and the prices are not bad at all.  Do a
Google on Mouser Electronics, as I can't recall the web address for
them right now.  I just ordered some resistors from them Sunday
afternoon and got them today.  They have some good high power stuff,
like 200 watt bleeders, etc.

Brian w5ami