[AMRadio] Seeking advice on testing modulation transformers

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 17:24:05 EDT 2006

The oven is the way to go.. but..

In dryer climes, put her in the car trunk during the day.... bring her
inside when it starts to cool off and rap her in a blankie.. this will
keep her warm so she doesn't condense any moisture. repeat till your
happy...  or, as previously opined;  A 100 watt lightbulb in a
cardboard box with the iron... if shes a gordo, place her on 2x4s or
some angle iron. put the bulb under the iron.. maybee even place a
small fan to move air around. Got any of them little ?dessicant?
packs...  place them in too.  ( you can regenerate these if you put
them in the oven and dry them out. You gotta take the salt out of the
pack though....   klc