[AMRadio] Seeking advice on testing modulation transformers

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Thu Sep 21 20:52:24 EDT 2006

I can always count on you Jim, for a good comment and a laugh.

Well Jim, That's why when I'm on the air with some one I don't know to well
and I'm not to sure how well they are hearing me so I tell them "The name
here is John, like the commode"

Sorry Brian, it's just been one of those days,  By the way, I spoke with
Otis and yes he has a lot of tape (some of which I am sure, has some of the
above mentioned identification) but we will only get some of them from time
to time as we dig through the stuff, notice I said STUFF!

CULater, 73
John, WA5BXO