[AMRadio] VHF AM Group

W7QHO at aol.com W7QHO at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 15:23:33 EDT 2006

No regular activity here in the Los Angeles area.   Another fellow and myself
talked about getting something going but then he up and moved to Idaho.
There will be at least a couple of old military rigs on 144.450 during our Nov. 4
MRCG FD in San Pedro.   Did some hearability tests yesterday   (Sep. 24)
between Ft. MacArthur and other locations in the Palos Verdes Peninsula we use for
this event.   Used a pair of SR-42s for the test but will be running SCR-522,
ARC-1, ARC-4, etc. stuff during the event.

Dennis D. W7QHO
Glendale, CA