[AMRadio] Anybody roll some tape ?

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:53:13 EDT 2006

Yep, as a matter of fact I got HUZ last night.  I turned the TX off
just before he called me.  Todd was in there too, however not like he
was the night before.  I did talk to Todd just briefly, but didn't get
a recording.

This was recorded on my Flex SDR-1000.  About half way through, I
switched in the 6.6 kc filter (you can hear it).  It started on 6 kcs.

http://w5ami.net/wb3huz_092506.mp3

Paul, can you pass this along to the AM Forum?  Steve has not heard it
yet.  Let him know why I didn't come back last night.  I'm already 10
minutes late for an appt.

Tnx!

Brian