[AMRadio] Collins 30V3

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at mtco.com
Tue Sep 26 20:39:41 EDT 2006

Hi Barrie,

The 20V-3 manual is on the Collins Collectors Association website for
downloading. www.collinsradio.org

go to:  http://www.collinsradio.org/html/manuals.html

and look for the 20V-3 they are not in order. If I remember correctly it's
about 1300 or so pounds but the manual will give you a better idea.

73 Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association Archive Manager