[AMRadio] Best Boatanchor

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 27 21:04:57 EDT 2006

You get the biggest rush buying boat anchors that you used to have back in
the day.  Why would anyone want to spend a lot of money for a rig that has
no nostalgic value?  If you want to buy a HQ-107A,  I have a friend in TX
that has one that he bought and is tired of,  $300 and it's yours.  The real
neat boat anchor receiver is the HRO 60 with its draws for bandswitching.

Bob  W6TR