[AMRadio] Best Boatanchor

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Sep 27 21:51:54 EDT 2006

Bob I hope you are kidding???????  I have a HRO 60R with the 60SC-2
combination unit.  The cosmetics are just above fair but it works very well.

I would never thought my HRO 60 would bring anywhere near 600.  Wonder what
the speaker, coil storage unit would be worth?

I turned down a HRO 60 some time back that was missing one knob and had the
4 standard coils for 275.  It would have cleaned nicely and with the knob,
to me, would have been a fair buy, but I didn't want to clean it and align.
I know the seller and he is a straight up guy.  Did I miss a barging?

73  Jim
W5JO

Boatanchor