[AMRadio] Best Boatanchor

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 27 21:57:57 EDT 2006

My HRO 60 with speaker and all the usual coil trays and wooden cabinet cost
me $550 and it is a 9.  It had also been recapped and aligned.  I probably
paid too much for it but it was exactly what I was looking for.  Nostalgia
is a wonderful thing but can be satisfied by very small bites.  My AM
station sits here unused while I play radio with modern stuff but they are
nice to look at.

Bob