[AMRadio] narrated audio compilation

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 15:25:33 EDT 2006

Todd,

Yes, it's a good idea to try to include some
introduction to a compilation of aircheck "sound
bites" since years from now we may lose some of the
flavor with the voices we will have preserved.

I am glad to participate in projects underway if the
producers want to add such context, and thanks for
considering me.

Personally, I am trying to organize some VIDEO to
produce a DVD of some "best" AM conditions this coming
winter featuring the Tall Ships.

If you have a camcorder and can figure out how to put
your receive audio in one channel and your transmit
audio in the other, I can produce, with professional
software, a "show" of stations taking part in a
roundtable.

Please call or write if you would like to take part
and can get on the air, probably 75m, with the kind of
signal and audio you believe would prompt an audience
to sit up and notice.

Paul/VJB