[AMRadio] Xfmr

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Sep 30 20:30:52 EDT 2006

Hey Ken, I think you found it!  I'll bet I was mistaken or the info I
received was not accurate about the type (interstage) was incorrect.  I
need a 1:3 primary to secondary ratio, so I guess this one is all wrong
for me.  Thanks Ken, I think you just solved one of my major problems
with that info.

Is this a great list or what!

Rick