[AMRadio] AM Forum

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Apr 2 20:12:14 EDT 2007

During a rough count, I see approximately 100 members from 5 land. Of
those, only 25 have even made a post. No one can be forced to make a
post. Of course, you Jim have made 1030 posts since you joined and
approximately 15 others of the 25 who have made a post, have made more
than 25 posts. In the Announcements or QSO Section, you're free as a
member to post an upcoming hamfest or start a discussion about the events
of a past hamfest or gathering. The Announcements Section is open to any
member to post upcoming events in their area.

Hey, even in New Jersey, I really don't give much of a hoot about the
Deerfield hamfest either, but some members do. If you have some
interesting experiences about the upcoming Belton hamfest, or even past
experiences, put them up there. If you don't post it, don't expect a
response.

Pete, wa2cwa