[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Apr 2 20:28:34 EDT 2007

Good try Pete.  I have made posts to several forums as you
data indicates.  Many of my queries or posts are ignored as
if I am the bast*** child at the party.

There are many good silent people there mostly because of
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=10737.0

You posted in this one forum, but scroll down three posts
and see what I have noticed lately.  This is not good and
not necessary.  I have been a member of this list more years
than Gary has been the boss and I have noticed a definite
drift to the NE part of the country because of the mentioned
attitude in the post mention above or totally ignoring some
others.

Jim
W5JO