[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Apr 2 20:48:35 EDT 2007

Brett, as someone I have bantered back and forth with over
several years, I would talk to you if I hear you.  I will
even answer your post in a friendly manner, provided I know
the subject.

It doesn't matter is I am interested in the subject or not,
if I have something to contribute, I will.  This is not the
case over on the other place many times.

Jim
W5JO