[AMRadio] AM Forum

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Apr 2 20:48:00 EDT 2007

I read the comment you referred to, and it makes no sense for me to
comment on what some person's attitude or state of mind might be as they
type a response behind the vail of a computer keyboard. Maybe he was
having a bad hair day. As you look over the number of comments just over
the last week, they have come from all over the country and from several
foreign countries. I firmly believe the board itself does not show
favoritism to any one part of the country other than lots of members are
located in the Eastern and/or Northeastern part of the country. When you
get a chance, check out the members list. I bet we hit all 50 states and
a number of countries and, more importantly, the membership is growing.
If you have ideas to help improve the board, pass them on to Gary or one
of the administrators. They're always looking for new ideas and things to
make the members happy.

Pete, wa2cwa