[AMRadio] AM Forum

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Apr 2 21:41:27 EDT 2007

Jim,
Here in south jersey, on weekends, 40 meters is dead dead dead.
There used to be loads of people on, 30 or 40 at the same
time and now its zero, is it the solar cycle?

I hear weak signals on 80 weekend days sometimes, guys way up north,
although Nick, KG2IR is often strong, he is talking to guys
I cant hear....

As far as the list here goes, I don't pay any attention
to the politics, fcc stuff, incentive, arrl, or even the hamfest
stuff.

Now if someone was building something, I perk right up!

Well, it will be motorcycle and yard work time soon anyway...

Brett
N2DTS