[AMRadio] AM Forum

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Mon Apr 2 22:08:52 EDT 2007

Brian said:

That in itself is a concern.  6% of the total population (1550
members) are from 5 land?  What has happened to them all?  Or should I
say, why have they not joined?  There are likely 100 AM'ers in Texas
alone...  The mid-west section of the monthly Collins AM net is a good
example of the number of hams in this area.

I thought about that too, Brian. My only explanation is that they don't care
to post. But every time I get on the board, I see up at the top "X members
reading this post; Y Guests reading this post." So they may just "listen."
But I haven't seen where anyone has been ignored on that BB.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK