[AMRadio] AM Forum

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Mon Apr 2 22:23:29 EDT 2007

Jim (and others),
    I don't care about Belton, but damned if you posted some pictures about
it, I would most certainly be inclined to look. I recall some one having a
"boat anchor" shoot from "6" land. It was certainly controversial and people
most certainly did not ignore it.
    Check out the latest from Frank's Post Timonium Party compiled by Ken
W2DTC, http://w2dtc.com/2007-0331-post-timonium-party-2007-page.htm  Check
those people out! They are all brought together by one simple thing: AM
radio. That is what is all about. Now, there is nobody stopping you or
anyone else from 5-land from doing the same thing. I know that the people
from the "East" will comment and be just as envious. Cripes, I spent more
money in gas than I did at the fest. But it was worth it to shake hands with
people that I only hear behind a microphone.
    I apologize for the rant here, but I think you (Jim) are being unfair in
your assumptions of the AM Fone BB.
    I used way more bandwidth than I intended, sorry.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK