[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Apr 2 22:29:49 EDT 2007

Mike here is an example of recent parentage.

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=10751.0

Notice the number of responses and chatter.

There is a post of a personal nature that I was tempted to
use as an example, but decided against it.  That post
however has a total of 6 responses with the last today.  It
started March 30th.

There are many more

Jim
W5JO