[AMRadio] FEST!

Peter Wittenberg k2lrc at k2lrc.com
Mon Apr 2 22:34:41 EDT 2007

Hi David, well it was a good fest. I did not go to the AM thing. I did not
even know about it. Quite a few Boatanchors, R-388, 75A4, SP-600, Scott,
CR88A and number of S-lines and KWM-2A's. A number of Heath BA's,
Hallicrafters. Of course lots of Computer Crap. The weather was great. I met
a number of good friends. I bought a new in box Butternut HF9V Vertical for
a great price.

The inside buildings had a bunch of booths. The field was only 50% covered.
I was out of there by 1 PM.

Best 73's Peter K2LRC