[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Apr 2 22:37:20 EDT 2007

Good question Bill.  I don't see many from the West coast
participating even though there are several members out
there.

I don't believe anyone sets the border, as you put it, but
most posts from anywhere outside of the group is mostly
ignored.  Technical questions have limited participation if
they originate from anywhere South of Virginia.

There was a member of that board who did not have a license
that posted for quite a while.  He was a friend  of someone
back in the area in question and had moved to California.
First question, what is a guy with no license doing posting
on a ham board?  Second question why would the majority of
posting members respond to even his personal posts when they
barely will answer anything most of us South of Virginia and
West of the Mississippi put up?

Jim
W5JO