[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Apr 2 22:47:14 EDT 2007

No apologies necessary Mike.  That is why these places
exist.  Discussion is the name of the game.

It is not just the hamfests I am speaking about it is other
queries and posts.  If I am being unfair, then are posts
that I make ignored.  Even posts to active subjects where I
make a point, the other jump over what I have said as though
it is not relevant and refer to other comments.

I don't know Mike, maybe you are right, but others have
mentioned the same thing to me and I don't see them posting
there anymore.  I posted the original message hoping to get
some of those guys in our part of the country to improve
their activity.

Jim
W5JO