[AMRadio] AM Forum

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 23:12:57 EDT 2007

I for one would like to see 5-land AM activity on 3870.  We seem to have a
very active, if few in number, contingent of SSB operator(s) on the West
Coast Calling Frequency.  Where are AM operators?  There is only one station
from Oklahoma who checks in regularly to the West Coast AMI net, Wednesday's
at 8:00pm, 7:00pm Central Time.  He also participates in groups that form on
other nights of the week.

If there are > 100 stations operating AM in Texas, why none on 3870?

73 de Bill, AB6MT
hbco2 at sbcglobal.net