[AMRadio] AM Forum

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 02:16:21 EDT 2007

Very unscientific Brian. After Jim's initial or second post, I just went
to the member's list and did a search and count on W5's, K5's, KA5's,
WA5's, WB5's, and N5's. But as K5MYJ pointed out in another post, some of
those could have been located in other parts of the country. Also, no way
to tell how many others that are in 5 land, that didn't list a call when
they joined. The current "search" criteria does not allow a "search by
geographical location". I'm sure that the data can be retrieved but I'm
not sure what you would do with the data.
A quick look at the member's list shows that out of 1550 registered
members, only 642 have ever made 1 or more post. Of course "guest"
lurkers probably number in many many hundreds, if not thousands.

Pete, wa2cwa