[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Apr 3 09:42:55 EDT 2007

To you Pete and all, I posted Ted's site as a viable
alternative to AM Fone.  On Ted's site, you will receive a
respectful answer to any post made.  My comments were not
intended to implicate or indite a particular person or
group.  It was mentioned so if anyone West of the
Mississippi would like an alternative, it is available.

The person to which I referred made several snide remarks to
technical posts I made rather than be inclusive and disagree
in a respectful manner.  In fact his comments is what first
made me uneasy with the direction of the board to becoming
more regionalized.  You, however, have always be respectful
to all who post there.  This despite the fact that I have
seen several really take you to task over your support of
the ARRL.  You have also responded to inquiries I have made
in in the past.  I suppose the difference may be that you
were (are) in the manual business and recognize the value of
respect for your peers, whereas some over there do not have
the benefit of trying to please most people.

Jim
W5JO