[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Apr 3 11:30:43 EDT 2007

Todd, you are one of the guys, like Pete who made me feel
comfortable on AM Fone.  You are one of the guys, along with
WD8BIL and K1KAQ who would actually let me in a
conversation.  You even called me on the air.  That is
inclusiveness.  The example I gave is but just one.  There
have been topics to which I have posted only to have further
commenters ignore the message I put up, even thought it was
apropos

Again I am not inditing anyone or group.  I am  promoting a
different board where I have felt welcome and see meaningful
replies to what I post in a topic.  I have also see other
people from this part of the country post there and they,
too, are just passed over.

I hope I have not ruffled your feathers, for that is not my
intent.

Jim
W5JO