[AMRadio] AM Forum

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Tue Apr 3 13:00:20 EDT 2007

I'm not one to intentionally stir up strife so I will only say that I
have to go along with Jim on this issue.  I have been a broadcast
engineer for twenty-some years with more AM experience than many of my
broadcast peers.  I love radio.  That's why this is my hobby AND my
vocation.  For some silly reason I feel that occasionally I have
something to offer here.  Like Jim, I have posted viable comments and
been belittled, ignored and once or twice thanked off-list.  When I saw
Jim's suggestion about the other forum, I checked into it and signed up.

I have only recently picked up AM boat anchor gear which I am working on
to get on the air.  I have had several exchanges with Jim which have
been very helpful not to mention cordial.  My only regret is that I have
a lot of "real" work going on right now and not as much time to play as
I'd like.  I'm chomping at the bit to get on AM!  Some of this makes me
wonder why.   I try never to be rude on the air; but, from this list I
know who I'll more readily answer when I do get on.  Come on folks,
let's all grow up.  Be gentlemen here and on the air.  Its never too
late to do the right thing.

Steve White, W5SAW