[AMRadio] AM Forum

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 12:55:46 EDT 2007

When a reflector has less than 100 members, it's sometimes a lot easier
to get responses to each of your posts. As the reflector grows, it can
become more difficult to expect to get a response to each response you
make. I'm sure if I went and reviewed all my posts made over the last
year, I'm willing to bet there are probably hundreds of them where I made
a response and then there were no subsequent posts to support, refute,
laugh at, etc. what I said. I don't take it personality and definitely
don't let it bother me. I learned long ago that getting aggravated,
pissed, etc. over things I can't control was not a healthy exercise. And,
more importantly, I never let someone's "taking me to task" over any post
bother me personality. Sometimes there are valid arguments and
discussion, and sometimes there aren't. And, I agree, that snide remarks
whether done in fun or self-gratification (and sometimes difficult to
determine by the moderators unless they know the history of the poster)
to a particular post sometimes will undermine the entire tone of the rest
of the posting. Part of a moderators job is to weed these out if
possible.

Anyway, we've probably spent more time here than necessary for this
discussion. Bottom line is that we're all free to go and do wherever our
typing fingers take us.
See you on the radio
Pete, wa2cwa