[AMRadio] AM Forum

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Apr 3 14:20:51 EDT 2007

Todd, I will not quit reading AM Fone.  I will, however, not
originate topics nor answer any ongoing threads.  I will
respond if someone directs a query to me.

I am pleased to be a member of a group of people such as
yourself, Don/KYV, Gary/FMX, Jim/JKO, Pete/WCA and many who
do try to assist and befriend others, rather than ignoring
or shutting their comments out no matter how long I have
known them.

I feel it is my obligation to promote Amateur Radio, in
general, and AM operation specifically.  Each new person I
meet is welcome to join any conversations, proffer any
criticism or add information to my comments as long as it is
respectful.  That is also a part of my reason for supporting
Ted's board.    http://www.kc3ol.dynip.com/forums/index.php

I do not care what equipment they use nor do I care about
their location.  It should be a total group thing as you,
Pete, Don, Brian and many others support.  As for hearing
me, I find it funny that some of the guys that avoided
talking to me live in rural areas with less noise than you
Todd, yet you gave me a good signal report as does anyone
who contacts me.  Makes on wonder.

Ted's board has a much less noise ratio and I have been a
member since its inception.  I have never seen a response
there as the example I cited on AM Fone.

So, thankfully I spend as much time on the air as possible
which is were I draw my inspiration for repairing or
modifying equipment.  There I share my stories, successes,
and failures.

See you on the radio, live it up.

Jim
W5JO