[AMRadio] [Fwd: Re: Bela AMM-2A Mod Monitor Manual]

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Tue Apr 3 16:59:35 EDT 2007

First, my thanks to Grant for scanning and emailing me the Belar AMM-2A
Modulation Monitor manual I asked about just yesterday.

Second, my apology to Brian, Jim and the entire group for
misunderstanding which of the AM groups Jim was referring to.  It can be
confusing trying to keep AM Radio, AM Window and AM Fone sorted out.
Thanks also to those who were quick to respond to me and encourage me to
hang in there.

I'll look forward to meeting as many of you as I can when I get my
DX-100 on the air.

Best Regards,

Stevan A. White, W5SAW

SW Commercial Electronics

928 South Crockett Street

Amarillo, Texas  79102

Phone 806-681-7228

w5saw at pathwayz.com

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you
can by what others say about him." -- Leo Aikman, Writer and Newspaper
Editor