[AMRadio] AM Forum

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:25:16 EDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry, Brian.. but somewhere, I apparently lost the ability to
> 'cut-n-paste'.
>
> http://w2dtc.com/w2dtc-sound-bites-page.htm
>
> Last word from me.

Seems only fair then, to add that Ken's site contains sound from only
a handful of stations - 2 are dead(one for several decades), the rest
pretty much speak for themselves. But don't let that stop you from
using that big brush of yours to paint an entire side of the country
in a way that excuses your lack of participation on amfone.

There is, however, a vast collection of AM audio clips (including east
coast ops) at:

http://amfone.net/index.php?ind=media

Probably a more fair representation of us, East Coast, Northeast, and
otherwise. Balance is a good thing.

As for my 'last words' on the matter, I'd add 'childish' to
'ridiculous', mentioned previously.  That's the AM spirit!  (o:

We now return to the pity party, already in progress....