[AMRadio] Receiver Price

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Apr 4 11:56:15 EDT 2007

Thanks, Geoff.  I have a NC-183 and haven't used it in some time.  So,
before I decide whether or not to keep it I thought I'd get a little input
as to what they're worth.  It's a great old receiver, but you are absolutely
right, it doesn't compare to the R-390.

73,
Rick/K5IZ

Prices vary, but I've seen 'em run from $150 to upwards of $400

 From what I understand, there are some who prefer the NC-183 to the
NC-183D (maybe I have that reversed) but I don't think the NC-183 is
going to come -close- to performing as well as your R-390 does, Rick.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR