[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Apr 4 12:55:34 EDT 2007

Bob what I am urging is that some of us move from those
calling frequencies to other areas where you can operate.
There are a couple of guys here that I like to talk to and
one is a general.  We meet on 3.890 and move to an open
frequency near 3.825 - 35 several times a week.

Too bad you don't live near us, you would be welcome to
join.  Several other guys have heard us and have joined in
the fray.  It is quite nice not to have the loud SSB
stations on both sides.

Interestingly I pass my Conditional the same year as you did
the General.  I guess that makes us OFs.

Jim
W5JO