[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Apr 4 13:07:59 EDT 2007

Kudos Pete...

I consider any phone frequency that is allowed by my license as an AM
window when I am using the AM mode...  anybody that has worked for their
license class should use said license to it's fullest degree within the
rules and regs...

Being held to any frequency because of its mode is so much like riding at
the back of the bus...  I would hope we as a people are over such
things...

just my opinion... if it isn't 'politically correct' well I'm not a
politically correct type of guy...

have a good day and a better tomorrow!

73
vince