[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed Apr 4 13:04:46 EDT 2007

Jim W5JO comments:

<<Interestingly I pass my Conditional the same year as you did the General.
I guess that makes us OFs.>>

That's what they call us. I guess we were lucky to start this hobby during
the best solar cycle on record. I did not know it was that good at the time.
People here in the States were working people in Austrailia with 5W on 10M!

I have no problem with people moving out of the GETTO. But it seems that
here on the LEFT COAST that 3780 is vacant most of the time. With that,
there is no real reason to move.

Being an OF, I have another problem. I need to go to bed about 10PM or take
a nap in the afternoon.

Another problem is that I sit here at home alone most days with the Rx on
listening to static on weekdays.

But this weekend I am leving the good Rx on 14,286 ALL DAY! I will leave the
next best Rx on 7290 ALL DAY!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Near Seattle, Wa